How fun is this post going to be?! Nah, maybe no one actually cares, haha. Thatʻs okay if you skim over this one. I knew it would be fun and lighthearted and thatʻs exactly what I needed after yesterdayʻs post.
I just carefully laid out everything from my purse (backpack) on my bed and snapped a photo. I usually use a rather large leather tote from the same designer/small business as my backpack, but with not working right now, I donʻt need such a big purse.
Lets talk about the contents:
- The black backpack with the teal ʻawapuhi (ginger) flowers are from Cay and Col. It holds quite a bit of things, as you can see, and I really love how medium sized it is. Itʻs perfect for me right now. I also want to say that this is a small, woman, and Black owned business! She is amazing at what she does.
- The olive green ʻawapuhi pouch also comes from Cay and Col. I really love this print! Within this pouch are the contents:
- Pacifica underarm wipes – these are aluminum free and for the occasional times where I need a re-up of deodorant
- My Saalt menstrual cup – in case I get my period while I am out and about! (kinda like carrying around extra tampons/pads)
- Tylenol and Advil – evidently, I am asked pretty often if I am carrying any sort of pain reliever, I rarely ever take them myself lol
- Victoriaʻs Secret Bombshell perfume roller ball – my favorite all day scent
- Extra liners and intimate wipes – for the days I’m out for hours and feel like I need to refresh
- The bright green pouch (on the left) is a Clinique pouch from a friend who had a beauty subscription. The contents within this pouch are:
- Eclipse gum – no one likes stinky breath, also it curbs the appetite, haha
- Alcohol wipes from Daiso – in case I need to wipe something or my devices
- Pens – this is the single most “adult” thing to have in your purse! I canʻt tell you how many times you need a pen and never have one. I now carry a few in case I ever need to sign something.
- Bath and Body Works lotion – my legs and arms are actually quite dry as compared to my oily face
- Oil blotting sheets – for my oily face, which is often needed
- Victoriaʻs Secret Tease perfume roller ball – my second favorite VS scent
- A jumpdrive – you know, Iʻm not entirely sure why I have this in my purse, but it could possibly come in handy
- Līlīkoʻi tea – this tea does not need any sugar, and is super delicious cold or hot
- Reusable straw – need I say more?
- The black and floral velvet smaller pouch was from Target! The contents in this pouch are:
- Anker portable charger – I swear by this brand! Itʻs really good and this one specifically has 20,100 mAH and two USB ports (for multiple device charging). It charges my phone from less than 20% battery life to full about 5-6 times before dying. For my Hawaiʻi peeps, Amazon will not ship it to us and I am not too sure what stores may carry it, but here is the link in case youʻre interested in the specs
- Mini USB and iPhone lightning cords as well as a couple of power bases – for the portable charger and in case I am in an area with an outlet
- Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes spray hand sanitizer. Letʻs all be responsible and stay clean when there is no available sink.
- Lastly, my Kumumea wallet (no, I will not show you what is inside lol). This is a Hawaiian and small business brand. The owner is the sweetest woman and is a cancer survivor. This is her Hiapo waterproof leather wallet.
I know this blog post might not be what you were looking to see today, but if you stayed this long, thank you! Again, this was a fun and lighthearted post. What do you carry around with you?
Thank you for the continued support so far this year!
Happy Curl, Happy Girl
Curly Island Girl
Great post! You’re so organized and got a bunch of cool stuff 😁
LikeLiked by 2 people